1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Return to school

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by barbaramcn, Aug 24, 2020.

1. barbaramcn

barbaramcn New commenter

I’m thinking of writing a resource to support the well being of students by identifying and assessing their needs and highlighting ways of working to support a smooth transition for all. I’m thinking there’ll be a lot of focus on the practicalities of the physical safety of all but possibly an underestimated impact on the anxieties and issues that some of the students will bring as they reintegrate.

Does anyone think this might be helpful information/advice?

2. nwilkin

nwilkin Occasional commenter

I'm sure lots of teachers would be interested in this. However, I think it would have to be editable as the rules are so different in different schools and even in different departments within the same school.

barbaramcn and kghaye like this.
  3. Elsasupport

Elsasupport New commenter

Lots of schools have a recovery curriculum already in place for going back to school which addresses all things wellbeing. If you do this make sure you get that keyword in so people searching will find it. You might find the recovery curriculum facebook group useful.

barbaramcn likes this.
  4. barbaramcn

barbaramcn New commenter

Thanks for the advice.

5. barbaramcn

barbaramcn New commenter

Thanks, I’ll see what I can come up with.

nwilkin likes this.