1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Return of the Black Dog

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by BelleDuJour, Mar 5, 2019.

1. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Indeed we do.

2. pepper5

pepper5 Star commenter

Hi Belle

Trust you are getting some rest over the break and enjoying time with your horse.

I haven't been on this thread before or ventured into this forum much.

Just wanted to say it isn't long now until the term is over and congratulations on your soon departure from teaching and wishing you all the very best for a quick recovery and all the new things you will be doing and your new life.

The best is yet to come.

I have met some lazy students in my career as a supply teacher.

In one class in one of the cover lessons, the class teacher wrote how lazy the class were and what behaviours they would display. She was right: I had never seen such laziness and it was either in a year 10 or year 11 class which means that they will soon be leaving for the world of work.

Where are these lazy people going to get jobs???

Last time I looked, it was the people who work hard that got jobs.

Mermaid7 and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  3. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Thank you @pepper5.
    I am feeling a whole lot better and counting the days until I retire....................will be the best thing I've done!

4. pepper5

pepper5 Star commenter

Yes,

Not long now and when you have finished, you can have a party and celebrate.