1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Return of Rounders Coaching Ideas

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by planetogg, Jun 9, 2006.

1. 1000 apologies to all who have asked and are waiting, having lost the originals when the school network crashed and re-written them at home, one or more little b...... stole my laptop with all my stuff on it. The good news ... new laptop has arrived and will get stuff off asap. Sorry for delay

2. 1000 apologies to all who have asked and are waiting, having lost the originals when the school network crashed and re-written them at home, one or more little b...... stole my laptop with all my stuff on it. The good news ... new laptop has arrived and will get stuff off asap. Sorry for delay

3. hi

i didnt want to reply to the other thread as was getting a bit long, but if possible would you mind adding prshaw82@hotmail.com to your sending list

4. kan

kan

5. Sorry to hear about your recent disasters. Glad you got a new laptop. I would be most appreciative of the rounders coaching ideas. el_105@hotmail.com Many thanks in advance :) x

6. Sounds like a nightmare with the school network. Would it be possible for you to add me to the sending out list please.

Many Thanks

melpuppy@hotmail.com

7. thx for the reminder i will back all my stuff up on the network, as i hate to type it all up again! would be great if you could send some to me too....uk.co@ntlworld.com

8. Hope your apparent run of bad luck has finished. I have previously e-mailed you for the rounders ideas but not sure you will have recieved due to your run of bad luck. If possible could i please have a copy e-mailed to
    heath6@tinyworld.co.uk
    Dont mean to keep asking but would really love some ideas

Many thanks

Littlecom : )

9. I would really appreciate a copy of the rounders resources because am sick of searching the net!

Maybe a good idea to place them in the TES resource bank as they do seem to be in high demand :)

swcoates2000@yahoo.co.uk

10. Hi, could I possibly get a copy too? Thank you!!
    emilylnash@hotmail.com

I agree with previous poster, putting them in the "resource bank" will help everybody.

11. Any chance you could send your ideas to me - rounders seems to be one of the areas most teachers lack ideas in. mail@paulinemcmanus.co.uk

Cheers!

12. cat_angel

cat_angel New commenter

13. Hello - sorry to hear about the laptop disaster - bloody kids! Would i b able to get a copy of the rounders ideas - be very much appreciated. My email address is

scammidge@hotmail.com

Many thanks

14. If i'm not too late i would love to be added onto the list - thanx!!