1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Retirement - selling up!

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by gruble, Aug 13, 2017.

1. gruble

gruble New commenter

I'm sorry if this is not appropriate on here, but I have quite a few books for sale as I am retiring from tutoring children with reading difficulties. I have several sets of reading schemes, and other books suitable from age 4 - 16. Please contact me for details. Can post to you. I'm in Sussex.

2. Mrsmumbles

Mrsmumbles Star commenter

Hi have you anything aimed at dyslexic bright learners...specifically English ages 7-10 years.

3. gruble

gruble New commenter

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have these which may be suitable:
    Oxford Reading Tree, some Stage 7 (x10), 8 (x5), 9 (x1), 10 (x2) and 11 (x3)
    Rising Stars "Download Series" out of print, but mostly still relevant culturally - 21 books
    Stars Stars Dockyard series - set of 10
    Modern language Shakespeare paperbacks - set of 4
    Other odds and ends, Michael Morpurgo, Anne FIne, Orchard "Bunch of Baddies"
    A few photos attached. Let me know what you are interested in and I can give you a price, or make me an offer! thank you

Attached Files:

4. Mrsmumbles

Hi again

These look great. Would they be suitable for a six year old with EAOL? I coach a number of genie tots aged six to eight and these look good. Not sure about the 'Dynamo' books, but I like all the rest! Are all the ORT books different as I would only need one max two per book title. Could you possibly PM me?

Many thanks for the image uploads and post.

5. Mrsmumbles

Hi also interested if you have any of the New Spell Well or vocabulary books, grammar and old style comprehension books. Susan Elkin editions are good.