1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Retention of OCR Nationals Coursework

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by benrothwell, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Hi all, wondering if any wise heads can help me. I know I have to keep records of students achievements for 3 years, but how long must I keep candidates actual work once they have been moderated and achieved their qualification.

2. Hi all, wondering if any wise heads can help me. I know I have to keep records of students achievements for 3 years, but how long must I keep candidates actual work once they have been moderated and achieved their qualification.

3. Ask your exam officer, at my place our policy is for one year after achieving certification. Certainly no need to keep it 3 years!!!

4. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

At ours we <strike>bin</strike> recycle the coursework once the students have received their certificates, usually in November after they have left. This allows them to collect it should they choose to keep it.