1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Results tonight on edexcel online?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by Angek, Aug 24, 2011.

1. HI, on the edexcel website it said we could get GCSE results online tiday, but I have not been able to - was this a misleading statement, or has anyone actually managed to do it? And if not, will we be able to acces them at 6am tom do you think?
    Hope all goes well!
    xxx

2. I am drama but try putting your username and password into

www.edexcelonline.co.uk

3. I thought it was only the exams officers who could access results today? In my head, I've got Friday as the day we can access our results on ResultsPlus, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Keeping fingers crossed!

4. Thanks all - tried that website but no joy - did it work for you? :)
    x

5. I've been on but they're not up yet, but I noticed the June 2011 toggle has appeared. I figure tomorrow morning - that's when it usually is.

6. Just having a look now to see if they are on. Grrrr sleepless night - not been so bad last few years but I think it's the added combination of son picking up his GCSE results today that has done it. I know I couldn't work any harder, help more, intervene more blahblh blah but it still gets to me!

7. It's working!

8. It's working ... very slow but is on