1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

restuff - help!

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by anwad, May 8, 2011.

1. I am slightly concerned with restuff at the moment. My annual subscription went out over a month ago now and I am still not able to access the site. I have never had this issue before. I have emailed messages but had neither a ticket number or any sort of response. Is anyone else having a problem or knows what is happening?
    dawn

2. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

Matt and Vicky normally get back quite quickly - When mine was up a couple of months ago, I had even changed email address. They very quickly sorted things out and gave a confirmation email. All I can suggest is to keep trying. or maybe a few of us can try on your behalf as well. What is your username id on REstuff?

3. Thanks for that, like I said I have never had any problems before and I haven't changed email address or anything so no idea what the issue is. My username on restuff is the same as on here - anwad.

Thanks

4. After all that it is now working again. Don't know what happened but many thanks for your help xx