1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by goatherd, Oct 26, 2011.

  1. goatherd

    goatherd New commenter

    I have just been asked by a science tutee to also do Maths GCSE for her, which I am more than happy to do. I have successfully tutored A level maths last year.
    My question is should I buy the student text books for that spec, and use them to guide my planning, or just work from the exam board spec?
  2. Whichever you are more comfortable with.


Share This Page