1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Resources from AQA GCSE online Preparing to Teach courses

Discussion in 'English' started by Unffordd, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Unffordd

Unffordd New commenter

Hello All,

I participated in the free online AQA courses for the new Lang and Lit GCSE specs (8700 & 8702) towards the end of last term. I tried earlier this week to access the training materials that I had downloaded in compressed files, and discovered that neither file can be opened because they are corrupted. Aaghh!

I particularly want the PP presentation that goes with each course, as the one for the new Lit B A level has been invaluable. Does anyone out there have a copy of either, or both, that you could email to me? I can't simply do the courses again because they are 'waiting list only', and AQA weren't very helpful when I emailed them about the course materials.

Thank you [​IMG]

2. jessicajane

jessicajane New commenter

If you download it from the exclusive materials link AQA emailed out then it doesn't download as compressed file. The email was from Gary Pollard with the link in and you should have been sent it when you signed up to teach the specification.

3. Unffordd

Unffordd New commenter

Thank you - that's very helpful