1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Resources for Regions guided studies in WJEC French A2

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by janeforeman, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Help! I currently have a private adult pupil doing A level French, WJEC board. AS - no problem - 2 grade As. He is not interested in Film or Literature options for the Oral and written elements, and wishes to study the regions of Rhone-Alpes and Provence. I am finding it incredibly hard to find resources . Anything on the internet is either too broad or too detailed, and I can't seem to find anything dealing with topics such as unemployment trends/green issues/tourism in the regions as a whole. Could anyone who has taught this option (any region) please give me a clue? I would be most grateful!

2. Help! I currently have a private adult pupil doing A level French, WJEC board. AS - no problem - 2 grade As. He is not interested in Film or Literature options for the Oral and written elements, and wishes to study the regions of Rhone-Alpes and Provence. I am finding it incredibly hard to find resources . Anything on the internet is either too broad or too detailed, and I can't seem to find anything dealing with topics such as unemployment trends/green issues/tourism in the regions as a whole. Could anyone who has taught this option (any region) please give me a clue? I would be most grateful!