1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Resources for Bonjour Tristesse + L'Etranger

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by rob0paterson, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Hi, I am planning to study Francoise Sagan's Bonjour Tristesse and Camus' L'Etranger with my sixth-years for the first time. Wonder if anyone has any resources they could share - e.g. vocab lists, summaries in French, gap-fill, true/false tasks, or exercises relating to character studies in French?

Any help will be very much appreciated! My email is rob0paterson@hotmai.com.

Rob Paterson

2. steveglover

steveglover New commenter

I've emailed you separately Rob but just as a reminder to others who may not know of its existence you can get detailed lesson materials on these two texts and 18 others on ALF www.alevelfrench.com/home Materials include full page by page vocab, gapped summary of text, questions, contextualized grammar, sample essay plan, sample essay and useful links. Similar sites exist for German www.alevelgerman.com and SAL www.spanishalevel.com For some of the novels there is a powerpoint of visuals with sentences starters encouraging the use of more complex language structures.