1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

resources - curious incident of the dog in the night-time

Discussion in 'English' started by sezzie may, Aug 11, 2005.

1. roamingteacher

roamingteacher Established commenter Forum guide

2. I have sent all the latest people who have requested them the resources and I am afraid that it really is a case of that's all folks (I have been sending these out for over a month now)

3. Hi - just noticed the messages regarding the resources on Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. I wondered if you would send me a copy of them too - louisemorton1@hotmail.com

4. I also hate to jump on the bandwagon, but if, greenfinch, you could see your way to emailing the 'Curious Incident' resources to me I'd be eternally grateful.

geddo19@hotmail.com

5. Hi Greenfinch,

I can see your under popular demand, but please can I request a copy of your Curious Incident Scheme as well please. I am an English teacher-in-training who would be very grateful of the help!

My email address is klsimmons.101555@students.smu.ac.uk.

Thanks.

6. Sorry for reviving such an old post - does anyone have this SOW? Greenfinch does not have a copy anymore I believe. Thanks in advance!
    foogirl36@hotmail.com

7. Hey

Does anybody have a SOW/resources that I could have a copy of please for The Curious Incident of the dog in the night time? If I have any resources that you would like, I can email them to you in return:)

my email address is t4nn1e@hotmail.com

Thank you xx

8. hi! could you also send me the resources for the curious incident of the dog in the night-time. My email is:

nicolaliu01@hotmail.com

thank you!

9. millicent_bystander

millicent_bystander New commenter

I posted a SOW and some resources on this site - under KS3 prose. Hopefully it's useful! :D

10. millicent_bystander

millicent_bystander New commenter

11. Hi, I think your SoW may be the answer to my prayers! I would be so grateful if you could send it to me too? (charlotte.jenner@hotmail.com) I have no idea where to even begin....NQT year is proving to be rather tricky.....Thanks! x