1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

resources - curious incident of the dog in the night-time

Discussion in 'English' started by sezzie may, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Dodros

Dodros Star commenter

2. Thanks for your help, Dodros!

3. Thanks Greenfinch!!

4. I hope I'm not too late, I'd really appreciate a copy as well if you're not going completely bonkers of sending it by now. My email address is kands1971@yahoo.co.uk. Many thanks.

5. Just seen that Greenfinch has a previous post saying he's going away for a few days...but I will e-mail you the stuff...

6. Hi guys, I have tried to access the curious incident stuff on NATE but can't find it. Can anyone help me and tell me where abouts it is?

Thanks

7. Hi,
    Can I be cheeky as well and say that I'd love a scheme of work for this too. My email is :
    mfrancis.family@btopenworld.com

Hope you're having a good hol depite all the mail load. Can I reciprocate with anything, perhaps? Are you in need of any resources?

Thanks,
    Mandy

8. Dodros

Dodros Star commenter

9. Dodros,

I am not sure, my computer is saying it cannot access that part of the site, something to do with cookies not being set up! I will ask a computer wiz or have to try it when I get back to school on the school system.

Thanks for your help tho.

I will let you know if I find it.
    XXX

10. Dodros

Dodros Star commenter

Thanks for getting back to me, Shelley. If you can't get directly to the page, let me list the steps I took to reach it.

* Access http://www.nate.org.uk/
    * Click on "The NATE shop is now online" (on the left)
    * Click on "Secondary Classroom Resources" (on the left)
    * Click on the "Literature" subheading
    * Wind down the page until you reach "Series: Guided Reading Packs"

The "Curious Incident" pack should be about half a dozen titles down underneath the "Guided Reading Pack" heading.

Hope this works, or you can get technical help locally.

11. Greenfinch,

May I have a copy as well? It would be most useful,

ben_angus@hotmail.com

Thank You in advance

12. Hi greenfinch,

I know I'm about the millionth person to request this but I would be eternally grateful if you could send me a copy of your Curious Dog resources! It would be hugely appreciated!

Cheers,
    A

email: magic_hands69uk@yahoo.co.uk

13. Hello,

Seems Greenfinch is on holiday now so would anyone else mind sending me a copy of the scheme of work that was emailed? Email address is

sallison45@hotmail.com.

Thanks and enjoy the last few days...gulp

14. Dodros

Dodros Star commenter

If I may make a suggestion, why doesn't greenfinch, or somebody who has already received a copy of his resource, post it on a website somewhere and let us all know the address so that it's available for download to everybody who wants it and no more "me too" messages will be necessary?

15. I'm back and will send those who have requested, copies of the resouces. Oh and by the way, Greenfinch is definitely not a He!!

16. ok greenfinch - you must be soooo regretting offering these resources up for general consumption. You have been so nice in sending out so many copies; could I be a total pain in the **** and ask for just one more?

e mail address is rich.sar.charlieandwill@btinternet.com

would really, really appreciate it!