1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

resources - curious incident of the dog in the night-time

Discussion in 'English' started by sezzie may, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Hi there,

I'm trying to get together some resources for teaching Mark Haddon's curious incident of the dog in the night-time. Can anyone help me out at all??

Thanks guys

2. Hi there,

I'm trying to get together some resources for teaching Mark Haddon's curious incident of the dog in the night-time. Can anyone help me out at all??

Thanks guys

3. NATE have just produced a guided reading pack for the novel which is aimed at Year 9.

I also have a scheme of work for Year 8 plus a resources/study guide. I could let you have a copy if you leave an email address.

4. greenfinch

Would it be possible to send me a copy too please?

My email is:
    Scholly@hotmail.com
    Thanks in anticipation

5. y9840125

y9840125 Occasional commenter

i think the english and media centre have produced a pack as well

6. Poppit, you have mail!

7. Thank you greenfinch
    this will be very useful to me x

8. arrrrrrrbee

arrrrrrrbee New commenter

Could I possibly have a copy too? I know its cheeky but I am just about to start my PGCE and would like to see how its done.
    My email is Rosemarieanne@aol.com
    Would really appreciate it.

9. Hi greenfinch

Would you mind sending me a copy too?
    I would be very grateful.
    kingleer456@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks

10. Have sent you all mail - can you let me know if it arrived Ok - my email is being daft this morning. Hope that it's useful!

11. Hi there,

sorry for not replying earlier, I hope you're not bored of sending it out by now, but my emial is...

sarah.findlater@uk.hjehinz.com

cheers

xx

12. You have mail

13. Received, many thanks greenfinch

14. could someone else pls try and send me a copy of the resourse, I don't seem to be having much luck in receiving it?? My email is in the post above

cheers

15. I know you are probably sick of people asking now, but please could I have a copy too, Greenfinch? My address is emilytempest@fastmail.fm. Thanks

16. sezziemay, I have tried to send you another email but it keeps bouncing back saying host not found. Do you have another email I can use?

Alien - have just sent you a mail

17. Sorry to be cheeky and add to your summer holiday workload!!

Please could I have a copy of your "Curious Incident" stuff.

Thanks in anticipation

tiggerroo1301@gmail.com

18. One more jumping on the bandwagon...would massively appreciate it if you could send me a copy too...
    ruecatinat@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks

19. Greenfinch... please... sorry, I know loads of people have already asked you... may I have a copy?

Let me know if there's anything I can send you in return.

lumpy.golightly@gmail.com