1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Resources breaching copyright.

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by sam enerve, Mar 23, 2018.

1. MosaiK

MosaiK New commenter

Thank you again. Yes you are right. I am selling to a niche market because the subjects I know are niche subjects. I am not in this to become rich, I am in this because it gives me an opportunity to share and spread resources which I have prepared and which have worked for me. I am currently going over resources of years of teaching in order to adapt them to copyright laws and to make them accessible to a wider audience by making them less specific to a certain class or situation. I aim to help and facilitate rather than rake in the money :)
    You are right about expecting to be paid. Here, I enjoy getting the odd £1-£2 for my resources and I call it my Christmas money (we have 7 grandchildren!).
    Having started to make up new resources to spread myself further too, I find it is laborious and takes time to step outside my own subjects. The upside though is that I can sell on more sites than just TES.
    I have indeed read the comments on the author boards and I find some of them atrocious. :eek: However each to their own. I shall not rise to such - in my opinion people who lack respect and understanding do not deserve much attention. ;)

agathamorse likes this.