1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Resource Section

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by kenickie, Nov 14, 2010.

1. kenickie

kenickie New commenter

What have they done to the resource section!

It is EVEN WORSE than it was before!

2. kenickie

kenickie New commenter

What have they done to the resource section!

It is EVEN WORSE than it was before!

3. lots of users raised this issue a few weeks ago, I emailed them to tell them and after several emails they made some minor changes but they did not accept that it was worse than before. they clearly did no research into how teachers use the resources section. the tone of their emails was rather arrogant.

please email them, they might eventually get the message.

4. glynmanton

glynmanton New commenter

If it aint broke do not fix it....

How you had it before was better as many other contributors have posted.

The old system - you used to type in subject and latest and it would give you an scroll of the latest uploaded resources.

You could easily go through the uploaded resources in order.

Someone did post a link to do the same as the above - I have lost the link

Now - all you get is 5 on the right hand side- these seem to be the same or - are less people contributing?

I used to contribute - now I cannot find anything I have stopped

5. Hi Glynmanton Sorry it's taken us a while to respond - I've just seen your message. You can get a list of the latest business studies resources. Here's how to do it...
    1 In the search box top right type in business studies and make sure you select Resources from the drop down list. Press enter to start the search.
    2 On the search results page click on the Keyword Matches link
    3 You should then see a list of all the Business Studies resources. You can then order these by Newest. You should see a list that looks like this https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/p/448772/6340427.aspx#6340427
    I hope this is helpful.
    Best
    Gail