1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Resource Plagiarism

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lovely.lady, May 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. lovely.lady

lovely.lady Occasional commenter

We are all hard-working practitioners trying to do our very best to inspire and excite young children in their learning journey. I know many teachers who spend hours creating resources and willingly share these for free. However, it had come about that a TES user is downloading these resources for free, usually from Twitter feeds/dropboxes/google docs/one drives etc. then uploading them onto TES resources as their own but with a fee involved.

I think this is outrageous and dishonest.

So please check before you buy!

@scott209

nomad and misshughessph like this.
  2. misshughessph

misshughessph New commenter

Well, that is definitely not on. The author needs to take further action and get in contact with the thief!

nomad and lovely.lady like this.
  3. lovely.lady

lovely.lady Occasional commenter

I totally agree with you! She has reported it to @TES Resource Team but it doesn’t seem to deter some people. At least they’ve removed this resource but where there’s one, it is likely this user has plagiarised others. Their resources are certainly ecl

4. Wotton

Wotton Lead commenter

I've seen this on tes one reason why I think the paying part is a bad idea.Make sure you report them.

nomad and cassandramark2 like this.
  5. nomad

nomad Star commenter

Report the scum!

misshughessph likes this.