1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

resource management

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by Krazikas, May 12, 2020.

1. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

I note that there have been some recent changes to the resource management page. It appears that there is no longer any facility to sort sales, downloads etc to view them in terms of most sales. This is a very valuable feature. Will it be rectified?

2. Krazikas

This is still not functioning properly. Please can this issue be addressed? I have already emailed authors @tes over a week ago.

3. Krazikas

@tes On the author's resource management page - the ability to sort resources in terms of the most downloads, views, sales etc is till not functioning. Please can you ask someone to take a look at it.
    @tesAuthorTeam - On the author's resource management page - the ability to sort resources in terms of the most downloads, views, sales etc is till not functioning. Please can you ask someone to take a look at it?

4. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

We have checked the sorting function and it seems to be working correctly. For any individual cases please email our Customer Services team on authors@tes.com and they will do their best to assist you. Thanks

5. MissEHoney

MissEHoney New commenter

It sorts one way (smallest to biggest), but when you click on it again it used to sort the other way (biggest to smallest). That no longer happens now. It's not ideal when you want to see your biggest sellers that sorting by sales shows you your smallest.

6. haltest

haltest New commenter

It does not work at all for me, you cannot order items by any criteria at all

7. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

Not working for me either unfortunately.

8. Krazikas

It is not working and has not been working for ages! I have emailed customer services three times about this. The last time they said that it was a known problem that the engineers were working on.

9. Krazikas

This is still not functioning for me and other authors. I would be grateful if you could take another look at it. It does not provide the ability to sort ie most sales, most views, most downloads etc.

10. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

Doesn't work for me either. It used to be the case you could click it twice and it would order them. I can't get them to do it now - this used to be a really helpful tool.

11. ParlezVousFrancais01

ParlezVousFrancais01 New commenter

I asked TES a few days ago about sorting resources from the most popular to the least popular ones.

Here is what they said:
    Unfortunately, that functionality doesn't exist at the moment but we may add it in the future.

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about?