1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Resource loan bank in Liverpool area for costumes

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jogr8, Sep 10, 2011.

1. This term our topic is clothing and materials and for history R.E & Geography I would like to include work on clothes in the past as well as colthes from different countries and religions.
    I have thought about trips to places such as Croxteth hall and Ellesmere Port boat museum as the children can see how people lived in the past and can look at or try on some clothes from the past.
    I just wondered if there was anywhere in the Merseyside area that loaned costumes to schools. Buying the outfits from education catalogues and even buying them from ebay soon gets expensive!

2. This term our topic is clothing and materials and for history R.E & Geography I would like to include work on clothes in the past as well as colthes from different countries and religions.
    I have thought about trips to places such as Croxteth hall and Ellesmere Port boat museum as the children can see how people lived in the past and can look at or try on some clothes from the past.
    I just wondered if there was anywhere in the Merseyside area that loaned costumes to schools. Buying the outfits from education catalogues and even buying them from ebay soon gets expensive!