1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Resource downloads

Discussion in 'Personal' started by blazer, Jun 3, 2020.

1. blazer

blazer Star commenter

If you are an autheor of resources on here and you have not already done so I can recommend taking a look at your author dashboard. There is a facility where you can select a period and then look at where your resources have been downloaded globally. Fascinating just how far some resources travel.

Lara mfl 05 likes this.
  2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Intrigued by this I tried, but couldn't seem to find where to locate that information?

3. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Click on 'resources' under the banner at the top of the page
    Then on the left hand side scroll down and find the Author Dashboard link and click
    scroll down to the map. If you sell your resources the location of the downloads will be showing. If you give them away pick free downloads in the 'select type' menu. You can zoom out and move about to find out how many Aussies and Kiwis have downloaded your stuff. You can also select time scales up to the previous 3 months.

I seem to be quite popular in the middle east!

Lara mfl 05 likes this.