1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Research...Should primary children learn a MFL....research

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by jubileebabe, Jul 4, 2011.

1. I haven't but if you write one I'd be happy to answer it!
    I teach English in a primary and secondary school in Italy and have taught in a UK secondary.

2. Thank you for your advice, I'll get hold of a copy, I'm sure the uni library will have it. Thanks once again.

3. Sorry - I didn't mean to come across that way. I have actually already constructed the questionnaire but didn't want to ask those people who would be willing to help to firstly provide feedback on the questions and then give their time up again to actually answer them.
    I'm quite capable of thinking for myself...I just don't like to ask too much from teachers whose time is precious.

4. londomolari

londomolari New commenter

Wow! You're really polite! You have to be tetchy, uptight, defensive and/or (more recently) sulky to post on here. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.
    I'll answer your questionnaire, if you want. I'm not a UK MFL teacher though, so if you only want the UK perspective I might not be much use to you. PM it to me.