1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Research on rewards and sanctions

Discussion in 'Primary' started by devildogdesign, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Hi everyone.

I'm in my final year of a BA in Primary Education and currently researching for my dissertation on rewards and sanctions. I am looking at different perceptions between teachers and pupils so I have set up an online questionnaire for primary teachers... If you can help me with your views please follow the link.

I would really appreciate it!!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T6GXQ2Z

2. Hi everyone.

I'm in my final year of a BA in Primary Education and currently researching for my dissertation on rewards and sanctions. I am looking at different perceptions between teachers and pupils so I have set up an online questionnaire for primary teachers... If you can help me with your views please follow the link.

I would really appreciate it!!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T6GXQ2Z

3. Hmm... some of the ways those questions are worded suggest you already have a view. I'd suggest stating how long and how many questions it is, after going through quite a bit I exited as I had no idea how much longer it would take. Good luck in your research though.

4. Thanks for the feedback... I tried to make the questions quite forthright to elicit a firm response and thought that I'd included a good number from a pro and anti perspective as I have a fairly open view on the matter.

Thanks for having a go and I'll update the welcome notes to inform participants of the duration. Cheers

5. There are 12 questions in total and it would probably take around 20 minutes to complete. Thanks to those who have patiently had a go without knowing what they were getting into!!!