1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Research: a link between hope and burnout. Responses needed

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by aliciadalton1903, Jan 25, 2016.

1. aliciadalton1903

aliciadalton1903 New commenter

Hello, I am a third year psychology student at the University of Northampton. I am currently carrying out my dissertation research and I am investigating the relationship between hope and burnout in teachers. Previous research suggests that in other high stress sectors, those who have low perception of hope are more likely to experience burnout. I am interested in finding out if this is applicable to teachers as well.
    If you would be interested in filling out a short questionnaire, feel free to post below or message me and I can send you a link to the questionnaire. Your input would be immensely appreciated.

j_pink likes this.
  2. j_pink

j_pink New commenter

Happy to help

aliciadalton1903 likes this.
  3. phlogiston

phlogiston Star commenter

Happy to help. I hope you're looking for respondents elsewhere, here only might yield a skewed sample.

aliciadalton1903 likes this.
  4. aliciadalton1903

Thanks for your interest. Yes I am looking for participants elsewhere as well

5. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

Send me one too. I have hope - because I still love teaching after 33 years but the hours are often silly.

6. aliciadalton1903

I've sent you the link as a private message. I look forward to your participation, thanks

7. poltergeist

poltergeist New commenter

I can do it - send me the link.

8. aliciadalton1903

I've sent you the link in a message. Thanks for your interest!