1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Request- Interviewing History Teachers, State schools of London

Discussion in 'History' started by rammohan_rsk, May 29, 2019.

1. rammohan_rsk

rammohan_rsk New commenter

Hello everyone,

I am currently pursuing Masters in Education from UCL's Institute of Education (IOE). As part of the course, I need to do a 20000 word dissertation. Pl find attached an overview of my dissertation.

My topic is 'Understanding different approaches to teach the History of British Empire in London's schools'. In order to achieve this goal, I need to do interviews of history teachers dealing with the KS3 curriculum in the state schools of London. I jneed to understand their overall approach towards the history curriculum with reference to two components, 1. Industry, Invention and Empire- Britain 1745-1901 and 2. Technology, War and Independence- 1901- Present Day (Ref. KS3- National Curriculum for England).

I'll appreciate your support in any manner to connect me with the teachers, teacher's trainers or any associations dealing with history teaching.

Kind regards,
    Rammohan

Attached Files: