1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reprimand for comments in the staff room?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by dreamworld, Jun 7, 2011.

1. How possible is it for a teacher to be officially reprimanded for
    moaning about the head in the staff room? Anyone know if it's ever actually happened? Threats are being made and I'm not sure of the legal position. Gtc code of conduct seems to indicate acting against policy is unprofessional but no mention of whinging!

2. How possible is it for a teacher to be officially reprimanded for
    moaning about the head in the staff room? Anyone know if it's ever actually happened? Threats are being made and I'm not sure of the legal position. Gtc code of conduct seems to indicate acting against policy is unprofessional but no mention of whinging!

3. I am not sure, look at Dignity at Work Policy?? Depends on what has been said, moaning in staffroom about head, not exactly that bright. Too many snitches around no doubt!!

4. zozo1

zozo1 New commenter

I dislike when the other teachers are constantly talking about which child they want to hit today (none ever have, and probably never will, but I still feel uncomfortable).