1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reports

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tassiegirl, May 8, 2011.

1. I've just completed one class worth. 24 out of 303. Please tell me I'm not the only doing these already?

2. I only have 30 to do (3 A4 pages each) but just can't face it yet! Time is running out though [​IMG]

3. Have to say that I don't miss this at all -luckily where I now work all students have profiles which are added to by all members of staff so reports are easily compiled (and more frequently ironically) with limited real efforts of staff IMO. All we really have to do is add the odd additonal comment when that particular student's profile is being reviewed - roughly half-termly.... but not an onerous task at all - and far more relevant and up to date! Win-win!!! [​IMG]

4. Mine are only 6-8 lines each, but I'm bored already.

5. invincible

invincible New commenter

Starting mine next week. [​IMG]

6. anteater

anteater New commenter

Sounds like you have to write a report for everyone you teach at the same time! Fortunately, ours are staggered.
    Doing Y10 at the moment - not too bad, as they have just done an exam, so can mainly comment on that. But they have to be done in soooo much detail. Not just a comment, but all sorts of tracking data and whether thay are above, below or meeting target and what we are going to do about it of they aren't on target and ...etc...
    (This is my 2.500th post by the way - whoop. whoop!)