1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reports

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Dannii100, Feb 10, 2011.

1. I haven't, but my colleague left around Easter time. She wrote most of her reports and the maternity cover wrote the personal bits - even though she would've only known them for about a month or a month and a half at the time of writing.
    I'm wondering the same thing, but the other way round... I plan to return to school after Mat Leave around April/May and wondering if I have to do any of it!

2. Also, it's a really good idea to start writing them now while you may have the energy too. At least you can pick it up whenever, rather than normal when we cram it all in the last week. I'm seriously considering writing some bits here and now, and i'm working right up to the end of the summer term!

3. But perhaps not right now, with my extremely poor writing. Excuse all the grammatical errors... very tired!

4. Thanks, I'm thinking of starting sooner rather than later!x