1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reporting test results to parents

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Devonsent, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Is anybody aware of any specific form that is required for reporting results to parents? Year 6 in particular.

I have a form that I used last year (no idea where I got it from though!) which states the child's individual results, which is fine to use again...apart from there is a section on there about a 'catch up' process at secondary school for those children leaving with Level 3 in any area - is that still happening?

I also remember from previous years that we provided a comparison between school and national data but I can't seem to find anything on this either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2. michaelt1979

michaelt1979 Occasional commenter

I think if you use SIMS.Net that it will automatically print the form once you've entered your cohort's data

3. Thank you for the response. I didn't know that SIMS do that. We do use it but I am not in the know on what it can do. I will ask the lady with the knowledge to see if she can sort that then!

Thanks again.

4. thehawk

thehawk Occasional commenter

I thought it was a national format?

5. michaelt1979

michaelt1979 Occasional commenter

I certainly think it used to be - although I don't know if that is still required. Either way, the SIMS template was based on the national format requirements.