1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reporting end of EYFS scores to parents?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by edu103, Jul 18, 2012.

1. It is my understanding that schools have a legal obligation to report scores, levels to parents at the end of each phase, stage (F2/ Reception, KS1, KS2...).
    When I received my Reception child's report last I commented that I am looking forward to receiving her EYFS point scores. As I teach full time and Tuesday's are our staff meeting nights I didn't get in until after her school closed and was told by the other half that her teacher had said that county were not allowing the school to give out the results.
    I am already in half a mind to phone county then to find out what is going on but I will be going into school first thing in the hopes of getting the scores with there only being two days left.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

2. It is my understanding that schools have a legal obligation to report scores, levels to parents at the end of each phase, stage (F2/ Reception, KS1, KS2...).
    When I received my Reception child's report last I commented that I am looking forward to receiving her EYFS point scores. As I teach full time and Tuesday's are our staff meeting nights I didn't get in until after her school closed and was told by the other half that her teacher had said that county were not allowing the school to give out the results.
    I am already in half a mind to phone county then to find out what is going on but I will be going into school first thing in the hopes of getting the scores with there only being two days left.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks