1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Report Writing - online comment bank

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by iandandav, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Many teachers use comment banks of one sort or another for creating School reports. With this in mind I am developing a system for creating comment banks and using them to generate statements for pasting into school reports. The system is online so reports can be written anywhere, and its free. It is at the stage where I need teachers to test it out and give me feedback about improvements that need to be made.
    If you would like to use the system visit
    http://www.iddsoftware.co.uk/
    Use the link under the white login form to create a username and then use the white form to login
    I would be very grateful for feedback so that I can fine tune the system to do the job even better

Ian

2. Many teachers use comment banks of one sort or another for creating School reports. With this in mind I am developing a system for creating comment banks and using them to generate statements for pasting into school reports. The system is online so reports can be written anywhere, and its free. It is at the stage where I need teachers to test it out and give me feedback about improvements that need to be made.
    If you would like to use the system visit
    http://www.iddsoftware.co.uk/
    Use the link under the white login form to create a username and then use the white form to login
    I would be very grateful for feedback so that I can fine tune the system to do the job even better

Ian

3. Are you still looking for feedback on this site? I have just started to write my reports for this year

4. WOT

WOT

I tried to log on but it wouldn't let me.