1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Report comments bank for P Scales

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by catherineh33, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Hi Everyone,

Last year I downloaded a fantastic resource. It was a levelled bank of report writing statements for all the curriculum areas that included P1-P8. Unfortunatley my pen drive was broken in school and I cannot find it on the internet anywhere. I have Opera Diva's levelled bank which is brill but I really need something more specific for the p levels. Found it a great starting point.

Many Thanks,
    Cat

2. Hi Everyone,

Last year I downloaded a fantastic resource. It was a levelled bank of report writing statements for all the curriculum areas that included P1-P8. Unfortunatley my pen drive was broken in school and I cannot find it on the internet anywhere. I have Opera Diva's levelled bank which is brill but I really need something more specific for the p levels. Found it a great starting point.

Many Thanks,
    Cat

3. RamC

RamC New commenter

Ooooo that sounds great! If you find it could I have a copy pretty please?? I'll look too. rebeccaamcrawford@yahoo.co.uk ;)

4. Still no joy!I've spent hours looking! Reading my reports from last year and specifically remember the document, it was brilliant! Could kick myself for shredding the hard copy in my summer blitz!