1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Remotely assessment Maths FS Level 2 Pearson Edexcel?

Discussion in 'Education news' started by beaujaycebj303, Aug 3, 2020.

1. beaujaycebj303

beaujaycebj303 New commenter

Dear all,
    Is there someone who can help me with information about how remotely I can guide assessments for my students for Functional skills Level 2 Mathematics on Pearson Edexcel website?
    Thank you.

2. beaujaycebj303

beaujaycebj303 New commenter

Not sure this is much more thAppvnan the PMT link - eg. FP2 and FS2 are still drafts. (or at least missing the review exercises and sample papers)SHAREit

3. phlogiston

phlogiston Star commenter

Have you tried phoning the exam board and talking to someone?
    At the moment everything is still up in the air and all assessments whether online or paper based stopped.
    Are you looking for practice materials or guidance with the real thing? If you're looking for practice materials, you will need to find the legacy materials. We found with OCR (before they abruptly decided to stop offering the qualification entirely) that the amount of practice material was pitiful.
    My HOD valued on demand more than practice but we now use AQA. No experience yet of proper assessments though.

4. Robfreeman

Robfreeman Occasional commenter

I would suggest if you haven't already contacting your SV to find out about the changes to the fs award and when they end, also I may be rusty on my fs but it's my understanding you can't provide support during the assesment outside of those specified by an echp.