1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

**** Remember: put "Dear Theo" as part of your title for a reply from me ****

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, Mar 6, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I come here on a regular basis - at least 2 or 3 times a week, often more - answering your queries as best I can.
    If you'd like me to reply to your post, remember to put "Dear Theo" as part of your title. Dear Theo: who should be my referee? or Dear Theo: how do I explain ill health in application?

I am kept very busy helping teachers re-write their applications and executive summaries, and doing interview coaching, so although I sometimes open other threads, as a general rule I don't have the time to open every one on the off chance that you've put Dear Theo inside.
    So outside, as part of the title, works best.
    And not a good idea to add a new question to the bottom of someone else's thread, as I don't re-visit every thread once I've answered.
    Hope this helps you get the answer you want. Best wishes
    There is now another seminar on Applying for Senior Leadership on 13th March.
    www.tesweekendworkshop17.eventbrite.com
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Bump it up

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Up
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews. The next Job Application seminar where you can meet me in on Saturday 2 April.
    www.tesweekendworkshop19.eventbrite.com
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!

5. Dear Theo: how to find a place in primary school to work, to practice english and to get known with british education system for two weeks?
    I am an English teacher for 6-9 y.o. children in Poland. I have 2weeks holiday in January. I don't care about salary.