1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Relisted Job After Interview

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by PortraitPrincess, Mar 28, 2018.

1. PortraitPrincess

PortraitPrincess New commenter

I had a job interview yesterday, during the lesson observation the observers were positive and smiling to each other (also gave me a thumbs up). After this I had my interview, where they said I did 'very good' they also said I did well in the interview. After the interview they asked me off record what year would I prefer to be in etc. They said they would let me know either by the end of yesterday or today whether I was successful or not. An hour after I left I saw the job I applied for be relisted! Does this mean that I have not been successful? I have tried to get hold of them but no luck yet!

2. Skeoch

Skeoch Lead commenter

We can't tell. Could be that it's not been delisted; could be it's been auto-relisted; could be anything. My crystal ball is currently not in service, but the school may have some idea....

border_walker likes this.
  3. thekizzaa

thekizzaa New commenter

4. muso2

muso2 Occasional commenter Community helper

Maybe another member of staff had an interview, got a job, and they now need to advertise for another teacher?

5. exploration

exploration New commenter