1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Religious Identity

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by durgamata, Sep 16, 2012.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

I have just created a Religious Identity Form, an optional form for those interested in coming to my workshop in October which will give me some idea of the world-view of delegates so I can plan the group activities, some for people with a similar perspective and some for diverse groups.

It occurred to me that this is the kind of information we discuss in class when looking at religious identity.so it may be easily adaptable for your use in class.

One of my favourite exercises when teaching about religious identity is for each pupil to create his or her own Religious Identity Passport. I have a range of versions for this activity depending on the class and year group I am working with. I will try to locate some of these and add them to this resource, but at least I can start by sharing this Form.

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

See -
    https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Religious-Identity-6290464/