1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Religious Educations DVDs

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by Durc09, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Hi,
    If you google REQuest they have a DVD/CDROM resource called Christianity unpacked which is free to schools in this country but I think you can buy it for outside UK, it contains powerpoints and lesson plans for lots of different topics and video clips for each lesson, it mainly deals with festivals, sacraments and Jesus' life but lots of good little bits on there.

2. Many thanks for the tip.

I've just contacted them so I'll keep fingers crossed that they still have some free copies available.

Martin

3. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

A few years ago I worked as Religious Education Consultant for the charity Minorities of Europe. We were preparing students to go the Parliament of the World's Religions in Barcelona and I wrote an overview of 21 different World Views. This includes Atheism Humanism and Agnostic perspectives. It is not an entertaining video but has some useful facts in. Would it be of interest?

Contact me on my home page if you are interested in obtaining a copy. (It was in 2004 so is not on this computer - and others were involved in producing it so even if I can locate it there may be a small charge to release copies.)