1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Religious Education area/table in reception class

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by workaholic1985, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Help

An ideas what i could put on my RE table in a reception class?

I have the usual items: a bible, crucifux etc but it just does not seem to be Reception friendly

Thanks in advance

2. Help

An ideas what i could put on my RE table in a reception class?

I have the usual items: a bible, crucifux etc but it just does not seem to be Reception friendly

Thanks in advance

3. Hi we have just had an RE inspection. I had a bible, the book God and Me which has stories for each day. I also had 2 different cloths one to cover the table and one that lay over that one slightly and then went up the wall which had the childrens hand prints on it. I also had a box under the blanket which raised the blanket and I put the candle on top of that.
    Hope this helps

4. badelf

badelf New commenter

Have you thought os some photos of nature? clipboard for chn to draw or mark make their prayers/ people they would like to pray for, friendship or intentions tree (branch stuck in sand in flowerpot), with basket of blank leaves for children to draw or mark make on and attach to tree, cassette player with chn's hymns or voice recording cards (just got these recently - fab in all areas) thank you God for... and chn record own message - ask chn what they would like - they usually have far better ideas than us!