1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Religion in primary schools?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by MaryAnnPape, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Hello there,

Nice to meet so many teachers in the UK. I'm from Holland, and I'm in the final year of teacher training, so I'm busy with my thesis research. My research is about the position of religion and/or other humanistic or educational ideas in the curriculum of primary education in several countries in the European Union.

I am specially looking for people who work or have worked in primary schools in the UK. People who are still studying, are also welcome. It involves completing a very short survey where you can give your opinion how certain aspects within the school where you work (or worked). It take less than 3 minutes. Join through this link:

www.thesistools.com/web/?id=204741

I would love to take your response into my research.
    Thank you so much!

Annemarie-Pape

2. Good luck with your research.. As a primary school teacher with a a Theology degree I will be interested to read the paper.

3. Hi MikeyJordan,

Thank you so much for your reply. I will send you my results when I'm finished. The paper will be in Dutch, but I can give a summary in English.

NIce that you were interested, it seems to me very interesting to be a primary teacher with a theology degree! How long does it take to get the Theology degree?

Thanks en have a nice day!

Annemarie