1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Relay for Life

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Tara Jane, Jan 23, 2011.

1. OK - as if i have nt got enough to do!! Putting a team forward for relay for life(in aid of cancer research UK). I then go and "volunteer" to be on the committee and take on role for cancer awareness!! has anyone used any resources which would be good for this/ or has anyone got any ideas on how to promote to before and during the event? (it can focus on healthy eating, giving up smoking, skin protection etc etc)
    thank you

2. OK - as if i have nt got enough to do!! Putting a team forward for relay for life(in aid of cancer research UK). I then go and "volunteer" to be on the committee and take on role for cancer awareness!! has anyone used any resources which would be good for this/ or has anyone got any ideas on how to promote to before and during the event? (it can focus on healthy eating, giving up smoking, skin protection etc etc)
    thank you