1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

relationship advice

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tmtm, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Met a guy seven months ago who seemed to really like me. He was 100% reliable. Texted when he said he would, called when he said, and kept to every arrangement.
    A few weeks ago, I noticed a change of behaviour. He saw me once in the week about three weeks ago saying he was too tired. (we usually see eachother twice). He cancelled last week at hardly any notice saying he was tired. I sat him down and explained that I don't mind him cancelling as long as he gives me more notice. He apologised, said he felt bad about it and he would keep to arrangements even if he was tired. However five days on and he has cancelled again on me on the day with four hours notice due to tiredness.
    Not sure how I should react. Should I let it go or should I say something again?

2. Met a guy seven months ago who seemed to really like me. He was 100% reliable. Texted when he said he would, called when he said, and kept to every arrangement.
    A few weeks ago, I noticed a change of behaviour. He saw me once in the week about three weeks ago saying he was too tired. (we usually see eachother twice). He cancelled last week at hardly any notice saying he was tired. I sat him down and explained that I don't mind him cancelling as long as he gives me more notice. He apologised, said he felt bad about it and he would keep to arrangements even if he was tired. However five days on and he has cancelled again on me on the day with four hours notice due to tiredness.
    Not sure how I should react. Should I let it go or should I say something again?