1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Relationship advice

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tmtm, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I met a guy who seemed to genuinely like me five months ago. Never had much luck with guys in the past so it was great to meet someone decent at last. He was 100% reliable. He called when he said he would, texted when he said he would, made arrangements and kept to them. He always seemed keen to see me.
    However in the last few weeks his behaviour has slightly changed. Three weeks ago, I saw him only once because he said he was tired from work which was out of character. He cancelled our date last week with hardly any notice saying he was too tired. I sat him down and said that I did not mind him cancelling our dates as long as he gave more notice of it. He apologised and said he would keep to arrangements even if he was tired. Five days on he has done the same again cancelling with me again but this time with a few hours notice due to tiredness.
    Not sure how to react to this. Should I say oh that is ok to him cancelling again and pretend I don't mind or do I say something again? Or am I just over reacting to the whole thing?

2. I met a guy who seemed to genuinely like me five months ago. Never had much luck with guys in the past so it was great to meet someone decent at last. He was 100% reliable. He called when he said he would, texted when he said he would, made arrangements and kept to them. He always seemed keen to see me.
    However in the last few weeks his behaviour has slightly changed. Three weeks ago, I saw him only once because he said he was tired from work which was out of character. He cancelled our date last week with hardly any notice saying he was too tired. I sat him down and said that I did not mind him cancelling our dates as long as he gave more notice of it. He apologised and said he would keep to arrangements even if he was tired. Five days on he has done the same again cancelling with me again but this time with a few hours notice due to tiredness.
    Not sure how to react to this. Should I say oh that is ok to him cancelling again and pretend I don't mind or do I say something again? Or am I just over reacting to the whole thing?