1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Rejection Email

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by KJLNZ, Jun 8, 2011.

1. I had an interview yesterday where I had to do a 10 minute mental maths lesson with a small group of children. I didn't feel it went very well, so wasn't surprised to get the rejection email this morning. What did surprise me though was the fact that the email addresses of all the others who got rejected were visible to all! Not impressed. Anyone else had anything similar to this?

2. I had an interview yesterday where I had to do a 10 minute mental maths lesson with a small group of children. I didn't feel it went very well, so wasn't surprised to get the rejection email this morning. What did surprise me though was the fact that the email addresses of all the others who got rejected were visible to all! Not impressed. Anyone else had anything similar to this?

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

after an application yes,but not after an interview! Hope you're ok xx

4. Teacher2004

Teacher2004 New commenter

An email is awful! I went for an interview last year on a Friday, the Head said she would like the weekend to make a decision. Monday came and went, and by mid-week I still have n't heard anything. I contacted the school, and the secretary told me they had made an appointment on the Friday evening. I was amazed. If I had n't have contacted the school, I would never have known what the outcome was. I have had a few other interviews who have called and refused to give feedback because it would mean them having to do the same for all the other candidates. Its the very least they can do after all the effort and stress that we candidates put into an interview day.