1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

rejected as spam?

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by kpread1, Apr 8, 2019.

1. kpread1

kpread1 New commenter

Hello all.
    I decided to try sharing resources here. I uploaded one worksheet as a word file. This was accepted. I uploaded the other 2 sheets from the same set as pdfs. They were accepted. I saw on the website that only the word doc had a visible preview, so I removed the 2 pdfs and tried to replace them with the identical worksheets as word docs. These were rejected as spam. I tried to republish them as pdfs. These were also rejected as spam. The words "contact support" appear next to the rejection message. There is no contact email or link anywhere on the TES website that I can find for "support". Any advice on this is welcome - thanks very much.

2. nwilkin

nwilkin Occasional commenter

3. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Yes, please email authors@tes.com with the details of the issue. Based on what you've explained I think it will be useful for our staff to see the files and file names you provided so that the problem can be identified.