1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Registart maths

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by lizlucy, Jul 6, 2007.

1. lizlucy

lizlucy New commenter

Has anyone used this and can tell me what they think?

2. lizlucy

lizlucy New commenter

3. Hi,

Registart was developed at my school by a colleague (although we all had some input). He has worked hard developing it for about a year and a half and it is an excellent resource. I use it fairly often if not for the registart, then for the games that are built in. There is a good bank of questions and it is fairly easy to use. The beauty of it is you can get one of the kids to come up and answer the questions taking feedback off the other students while you hand out exercise books or resources for the lesson. And the kids absolutely love it - Trust me!

Let me know if you want any further information about it.

4. You can download it and try it for free. I think there is a 30 free trial. It's a good resource and there seems to be separate Secondary and Primary versions.
    http://www.registart.co.uk/load_regi.htm

5. lizlucy

lizlucy New commenter

Thanks for the information. I'll wait til September and download the free trial.

6. Hi Moomz,
    I know it's a long shot as this thread is so old, but I am trying to get the key so I can use Registart with my classes - my trial has run out and the website says it is possible to get the key for free... however my emails keep bouncing back! Any help would be much appreciated