1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Redesigning year 2 classroom!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rainbowdrop86, Jul 12, 2011.

1. rainbowdrop86

rainbowdrop86 New commenter

Hi all
    Im moving to year 2 in september and have been given the chance to redesign my room. Something most have probably always dreamed of but im the least decisive person ever!!! Need to get orders for furniture in asap but just cant decide what i want!!! Im considering scrapping childrens individual trays, and just having a box per table for children to put book bags in etc. What would you have in your ideal classroom?

2. rainbowdrop86

rainbowdrop86 New commenter

Hi all
    Im moving to year 2 in september and have been given the chance to redesign my room. Something most have probably always dreamed of but im the least decisive person ever!!! Need to get orders for furniture in asap but just cant decide what i want!!! Im considering scrapping childrens individual trays, and just having a box per table for children to put book bags in etc. What would you have in your ideal classroom?