1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

REd International

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by rachel_g41, Mar 13, 2012.

1. rachel_g41

rachel_g41 Established commenter

Has anyone managed to successfully remove themselves from the REd International mailing list?

I've tried emailing them several times to request that they remove me but my pleas seem to fall on deaf ears.

Their name misleadingly suggests they're in the field of internation school recruitment but the jobs they send me always seem to be for the home counties (usually kent) and not always even my own subject.

2. rachel_g41

rachel_g41 Established commenter

Has anyone managed to successfully remove themselves from the REd International mailing list?

I've tried emailing them several times to request that they remove me but my pleas seem to fall on deaf ears.

Their name misleadingly suggests they're in the field of internation school recruitment but the jobs they send me always seem to be for the home counties (usually kent) and not always even my own subject.