1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Recruited by Dipont??

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by T&J, May 24, 2009.

1. T&J

T&J

I intend to apply for the the Dipont jobs but would like to have more info about them from the people that have had experience working with Dipont-Salary, conditions, whether one can save or not e.tc.

2. T&J

T&J

I intend to apply for the the Dipont jobs but would like to have more info about them from the people that have had experience working with Dipont-Salary, conditions, whether one can save or not e.tc.

3. No answers?

4. Buttles

Buttles New commenter

Agencies such as DIPONT tend to want you the candidate to provide everything upfront including passports details.
    They are quite happy to keep you in the dark.
    My advice is to avoid agencies if at all possible and use the Internet to apply directly for a job,

5. Hi,
    Contrary to Buttles, my experience with Dipont was a good one in regards to the application process. I cant say I agree with Buttles as I was never kept in the dark, instead had a very regular communication with the HR lady who was very helpful. I was interviewed once over Skype and then again in person in London, and on both occassions I was given clear guidence on what to expect. In the end, I did not take the job, only because I was offered something more suitable in another country where it would be easier for my wife to find employment. The HR Director at Dipont is a very approachable person and was most helpful to me. Dipont would be an organisation I would consider working for in the future, but thats just my opnion and Im sure others may have different experiences.
    It's also worth clarifying that although Buttles reffered to them as an agency, I should say they are not a recruitment agency (apologies buttles if that is not what you meant) Instead they are an educational provider working withen China - ie they offer A-level courses for able chinese students in certified a-level centers across the country.
    all the best,
    AA