1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

recommended school visits

Discussion in 'Primary' started by tayla, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Hi
    I am new to this school and have a year 5 class. Every term the class go on a day trip or visit. I missed the boat in Autumn as I couldnt get in anywhere so late on. Can anyone recommend any fun interesting school visits in lancashire/liverpool area. My creative curriculum topic is science based this term and music based next half term. but I can be flexible as long as trip is good. Thanks in advance

2. Sorry, don't live/work in that area but just wanted to say that you may have some more responses if you post in the School Trips forum as well.

3. greta444

greta444 New commenter

We're going to a space exhibition in Liverpool this Summer which looks good. Wallace and Grommet are there for the next two years Sorry, can't remember the name of it but it's by the river because we're going on a boat trip while eating lunch.

Beatles museum
    Museum of natural history in Liverpool. Can't remember the exact name of that either but it's meant to be really good.

4. Spaceport.

If you go online and request, they will send you a free ticket (they sent me a free family ticket!) to go and visit to have a look-see. My daughter is going...Spaceport, lunch, Ferry across the Mersey, then home.