1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Recommended and resourced Art trip...

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Lottes, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Lottes

Lottes New commenter

<u>Trip to Liverpool Tate and 'Another Place' at Crosby beach.</u>
    Have taken this day trip from a Birmingham school for the last 3 years with Year 9 in their first year of Art GCSE.
    Really successful, enjoyed by all... an easy and pretty stress-free trip to run (and I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to trips, but wouldn't hesitate to recommend this one!)
    Click on 'Lottes' to access the resources: (1) Letter to parents, (2) My Risk Assessment (Tate Liverpool also send something through when you book), (3) Map for coach company of transfer between Albert Dock and Crosby, (4) Work booklet for students to complete at Crosby beach.
    You can either book the use of a lunch room at the Tate, or take a picnic lunch for the beach if the weather is good!

2. Lottes

Lottes New commenter

<u>Trip to Liverpool Tate and 'Another Place' at Crosby beach.</u>
    Have taken this day trip from a Birmingham school for the last 3 years with Year 9 in their first year of Art GCSE.
    Really successful, enjoyed by all... an easy and pretty stress-free trip to run (and I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to trips, but wouldn't hesitate to recommend this one!)
    Click on 'Lottes' to access the resources: (1) Letter to parents, (2) My Risk Assessment (Tate Liverpool also send something through when you book), (3) Map for coach company of transfer between Albert Dock and Crosby, (4) Work booklet for students to complete at Crosby beach.
    You can either book the use of a lunch room at the Tate, or take a picnic lunch for the beach if the weather is good!