1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Recommendations please!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Fresa82, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Fresa82

Fresa82 New commenter

Hello,
    I'm starting ITT in French and Spanish at a SCITT in September and am trying to get a list together of all the things I will need to buy before starting training. (It's for teaching high school) I'm a career changer with young children, so I'm expecting things to get a bit hectic once I start training, which is why I'm trying to get as organised as possible before starting training.

On my list so far I have:

- clothes + shoes (what I already have is not really suitable!)
    - a remote for PowerPoint (I don't know what these are actually called, but have been told that I should buy one, recommendations are welcome if anyone already has one!)
    - an external hard drive

I've been told that the SCITT will provide me with a laptop and teacher planner. Can anyone think of anything else I might need?

Thanks everyone :)

2. 43Meadows

43Meadows New commenter

Files and file dividers, glassine wallets with rings to put in files as well as various other bits of stationery

agathamorse likes this.